Day 1 Lima
Upon arrival into Lima´s International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer to your hotel. Our representative will assist you with check-in procedures and provide you with a detailed itinerary, vouchers covering all the services included in your tour and additional information on the organization of your Peru trip. You will also receive a contact information sheet with all the hotel details as well as our offices contact information for each city and a 24-hour emergency number.
Day 2 Lima / Cusco
At proper time transfer to Lima airport to take your flight from Lima to Cusco
Upon arrival into Cusco Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer to your hotel. Rest of the morning at leisure to avoid altitude sickness
PM: City Tour and Nearby Ruins
This is a guided visit of the Imperial City of Cusco, where we will visit the Main Plaza, which has been the scene of great historical events in Cusco; and the Cathedral, constructed of great slabs of red granite in the renaissance style, and thus contrasting with the baroque style silverwork which decorates the interior. We will then continue on to the Santo Domingo church, built upon the foundations of the Inca temple Koricancha, which was dedicated to Sun worship. Later, we will head to the city’s nearby ruins: the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, a magnificent example of Incan military power; Qenqo, a ritualistic site with subterranean galleries that form an underground maze; Puca Pucara, the red fortress; and finally Tambomachay, also known as the Incan Baths.
Included Meals: B
Day 3 Cusco / Sacred Valley
FD Pisac Market & Ollantaytambo Fortress
We will visit the Sacred Valley and we will have a walk around the typical Indian market. We will have lunch in a local restaurant and then head to the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo through Calca and Urubamba. Ollantaytambo was built to protect the entrance of this part of the Valley and prevent the possible invasions of tribes from the jungle. The Citadel consists of a series of superimposed terraces. We will have the opportunity to walk
among the town´s little streets and get a clear idea of what this military, religious and cultural center was like during the Inca Empire.
Included Meals: BL
Day 4 Cusco / Machu Picchu
FD tour to Machu Picchu via Vistadome train
At proper time transfer to the station to take your Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
Along the way we will enjoy the changing landscape as we travel from Andean highlands to the beginnings of the jungle (“eyebrow of the jungle”), before finally arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes.
We will take an early bus, which will take us to the citadel of Machu Picchu, or Lost City of the Incas, which sits upon the summit bearing the same name, and is one of the most representative and recognized examples of Incan architecture. We will walk through the different areas of the city: the agriculture and urban zone, featuring temples and dwellings; and the Intihuatana, or sun dial, finely carved out of stone. When we finish exploring we are going to return to Aguas Calientes town.
Lunch at a local restaurant
Included Meals: BLD
Day 5 Machu Picchu / Cusco
Morning at leisure without guide (No entrances included). Afternoon return to Ollanta station by Vistadome Train.
Included Meals: B
Day 6 Cusco / Lima
At proper time transfer to the airport for your flight from Cusco to Lima. Arrival in Lima and assistance with your international connecting flight.
Included Meals: B
Dates & Pricing
||Per Person Sharing Twin
|Single Room Supplement
- Private transfers with local English speaking transferman and guides, except where otherwise specified.
- Shared services with local English speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary, except where is not indicated as shared.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals: As indicated in the itinerary
- 01 Roundtrip train ticket to Machu Picchu via Vistadome coach per person
- 01 Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu per person
- 01 Bus ticket to and from the Machu Picchu ruins per person
- 05 nights’ hotel accommodation
- All tips (except hotel staff and guides)
- Permanent assistance during the trip
- International air fares or domestic air fares
- Meals or any other item not described in the itinerary
- Early check-in, late check-out, services and non-mentioned meals in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Drinks during meals, hotel extras and personal spending
- Tips for hotel staff
- Local VAT taxes (18% applicable only to Peruvian and foreign residents of Peru; in order to be exempted you will need to show your passport)